Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Today's work

The paper or maybe the background paint is making the #colorpencil act weird. 😖


Progress. #blue and who knows maybe #green. #blendind and blending and blending. 

So here is my 'Pandula'. You may ask "what is a Pandula?" As defined in a rug hooking magazine article I read long ago...A Pandula is a flower which grows only in the imagination. 

Years ago when I first decided to have an Internet presence I called myself Pandula Arts Creations, except I did not have the magazine in front of me at the time and I miss spelled it. It is actually supposed to be spelled PADULA. When I realized what I had done I decided just to leave it. Anyway here is my version on my own handmade #graytonepaper on #strathmorewatercolorpaper painted with #bombayink with the design #inked in #black #bicballpointpen ready to go. 

#artistsofinstagram #original #ooak #design #flowy #abstractart #flowy #flower #stylized #practicepracticepractice #marshaknoxartexpression



I finished up this #pineneedlebasket today as a gift to my friend for her mom.  #pineneedles #grasses #palmfronds #spanishbayonette #liveoak center #focal with #brown and #olivegreen #nylonthread.


No comments:

Post a Comment