Saturday, July 8, 2017

Latest watercolor work. 

Playing with #watercolor on #archeswatercolorpaper today. Not a lot of #inspiration so I just went with #circles . #limitedpallet of #blues only. Might try just one blue next time. I think I will #outline it also. 

#ooak #original #abstract #abstractart #artistsofinstagram #artofinstagram #original #marshaknoxartexpression


Yesterday, after finishing my #circle #watercolor , I did a small #notecard 's #graytone watercolor #background with #salt for #texture . Then I did an #intuitive #freehand #plant - like #form in #black #bicballpointpen . Forgot to take progress shots unfortunately. But here is the completed piece. I watercolored it this morning. It measures 6 3/4 in x 4 3/4 in and it a single sheet. No fold, like a #postcard . 

#original #artofinstagram #artistsofinstagram #abstractart #original #freeform #marshaknoxartexpression


I am really enjoying the little note cards!  

So I also did some backgrounds for them.  First gray and magenta with salt. 


Then two blue tones with plastic wrap. 


Now to draw designs on them. They will have envelopes and be for sale on my facebook page. If I ever get around to the listings. Very time consuming job those listings, especially on my phone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment