Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I have been distracted...

Finished these...




Drew this...and only got that far. 


This morning I made some toned papers. 


I love the tones in this one although I may have gone a bit dark. Then  I did a gray one... got out a ruler and a bic pen. 


So far I love it. 


I decided to try to make my own #graytonepaper again. I just love howcertain #colors #pop against the #gray .

This time I wasn't interested in doing a #gradient . I intentionally went for a #mottled and #textured look. Intentional #backwashes and #blooms in the #watercolor #paint . No #bombayindiaink or #irridescent additive this time. I didn't want to make the paper too slick where it would not accept the #colorpencil .  

I then took a #ruler and a #black #bicballpointpen and started making #angles . Trying to deliberately and #intuitively not use any #flowy #lines ...#abstractart to the #maximum . Breaking out if my #comfortlevel a little. I just couldn't resist one #circle though. 

Next I will be adding #prismacolor and maybe some #gelinkpen .

#drawing #draw #artistsofinstagram #ink #ooak #original #biro #marshaknoxartexpression 

No comments:

Post a Comment