Thursday, July 6, 2017

TADA!!!

Up close progress shots!

MAN I LOVE HOW THESE COLORS POP! I don't care what anybody says I love my prisma color pencils!!!

I decided to try to make my own #graytonepaper again. I just love how certain #colors #pop against the #gray .

This time I wasn't interested in doing a #gradient . I intentionally went for a #mottled and #textured look. Intentional #backwashes and #blooms in the #watercolor #paint . No #bombayindiaink or #irridescent additive this time. I didn't want to make the paper too slick where it would not accept the #colorpencil .  

I then took a #ruler and a #black #bicballpointpen and started making #angles . Trying to deliberately and #intuitively not use any #flowy #lines ...#abstractart to the #maximum . Breaking out if my #comfortlevel a little. I just couldn't resist one #circle though. 

Next I will be adding #prismacolor and maybe some #gelinkpen .

#drawing #draw #triangle #artistsofinstagram #ink #ooak #original #biro #marshaknoxartexpression #handmade #gray #tonedpaper #watercolor #prismacolor #abstractart #draw #artistsofinstagram #triangle #angles #original #ooak #ink #biro #bicballpointpen #fabrianohotpresswatercolorpaper #intuitiveart #marshaknoxartexpression








I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment